A Zippo lighter is a reusable metal lighter manufactured by American Zippo Manufacturing Company of Bradford, Pennsylvania, United States of America. Thousands of different styles and designs have been made in the eight decades since their introduction including military versions for specific regiments. Since its invention, Zippos have been sold around the world and have been described “a legendary and distinct symbol of America”. In 2012 the company produced the 500-millionth unit. Since its inception Zippo Lighters have been almost exclusively manufactured in the United States, with the exception of an operation it ran in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada from 1949 until 2002.
Zippo Lighters : Flag of Canada
Zippo Lighter : Flag of Canada.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click”
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in the USA; Lifetime guarantee that “it works or we fix it free™”
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)
1 in stock
Only 1 left in stock!
BEST USED WITHZIPPO FLUID
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.