A Zippo lighter is a reusable metal lighter manufactured by American Zippo Manufacturing Company of Bradford, Pennsylvania, United States of America. Thousands of different styles and designs have been made in the eight decades since their introduction including military versions for specific regiments. Since its invention, Zippos have been sold around the world and have been described “a legendary and distinct symbol of America”. In 2012 the company produced the 500-millionth unit. Since its inception Zippo Lighters have been almost exclusively manufactured in the United States, with the exception of an operation it ran in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada from 1949 until 2002
Zippo Lighters : Eagle Flag
Display your love of the United States with this bald eagle and American flag lighter. This Brushed Chrome windproof lighter features two of the most symbolic images of the United States on this lighter; the national bird and the American flag. The lighter also features a flowery scroll giving the lighter an additional decorative look. Comes packaged in an environmentally friendly gift box. For optimum performance, fill with Zippo premium lighter fluid.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click”
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that “it works or we fix it for free™”
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)
1 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.