A Zippo lighter is a reusable metal lighter manufactured by American Zippo Manufacturing Company of Bradford, Pennsylvania, United States of America. Thousands of different styles and designs have been made in the eight decades since their introduction including military versions for specific regiments. Since its invention, Zippos have been sold around the world and have been described “a legendary and distinct symbol of America”. In 2012 the company produced the 500-millionth unit. Since its inception Zippo Lighters have been almost exclusively manufactured in the United States, with the exception of an operation it ran in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada from 1949 until 2002
Zippo Lighters : Lion Tattoo Design
Get lost in the intricacies in the mane of this Lion Tattoo design. This majestic king of the jungle is created using a geometric arrangement and is flawlessly laser engraved onto a Candy Apple Red base model. Get a new tattoo today without having to go under the needle! Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click”
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that “it works or we fix it for free™”
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)
1 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.