A Zippo lighter is a reusable metal lighter manufactured by American Zippo Manufacturing Company of Bradford, Pennsylvania, United States of America. Thousands of different styles and designs have been made in the eight decades since their introduction including military versions for specific regiments. Since its invention, Zippos have been sold around the world and have been described “a legendary and distinct symbol of America”. In 2012 the company produced the 500-millionth unit. Since its inception Zippo Lighters have been almost exclusively manufactured in the United States, with the exception of an operation it ran in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada from 1949 until 2002.
Zippo Lighters : Skull Clock Design
Time is ticking. This Black Matte lighter features a grim design reminding us that the clock will never stop ticking. Zippo’s in-house artists continue to produce spectacular original artwork to adorn the windproof lighter. This hand-drawn design was originally created with pen and ink, then carefully digitally-transferred to preserve the intricate layers of detail and shading to be reproduced with Zippo’s color imaging process. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click”
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in the USA; Lifetime guarantee that “it works or we fix it free™”
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)
1 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.