A Zippo lighter is a reusable metal lighter manufactured by American Zippo Manufacturing Company of Bradford, Pennsylvania, United States of America. Thousands of different styles and designs have been made in the eight decades since their introduction including military versions for specific regiments. Since its invention, Zippos have been sold around the world and have been described “a legendary and distinct symbol of America”. In 2012 the company produced the 500-millionth unit. Since its inception Zippo Lighters have been almost exclusively manufactured in the United States, with the exception of an operation it ran in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada from 1949 until 2002
Zippo Lighters: Wolf And Moon
- Hues of blue surround this wolf as he howls to the moon. This design is created using colour imaging and is displayed on a Black Matte lighter. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fluid.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click”
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that “it works or we fix it free™”
1 in stock
Only 1 left in stock!
BEST USED WITHZIPPO FLUID
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.